Your opinion matters
Join NEA President Lily Eskelsen García and educators across the country in challenging the candidates to take a stand for students.
How it Works
- Take out your phone, record a video asking your question, and upload it to your favorite video sharing service or using the form below.
- Make sure these candidates are focusing on the issues that matter most to educators.
- NEA will choose the most impactful videos to use during our Presidential interview process.
- State your name, school, and position at the beginning of the video.
- Speak loudly and clearly, and if possible, use an external microphone.
- Keep it short and to the point.
- And don’t forget to hold your phone horizontally for a better framed video!
Ready? Submit your Question
Terms and Conditions
By submitting a Video, submitter hereby grants permission for the Video to be posted at strongpublicschools.org or on other media at the discretion of the National Education Association, its respective affiliates, subsidiaries and distributors (hereinafter, “NEA”). Entrant agrees that NEA is not responsible for any unauthorized use of the Video by third parties. NEA does not guarantee the use of the Video and may remove the Video at any time.
Submitter grants NEA a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, unconditional and transferable license to edit, modify, cut, rearrange, add to, delete from, reproduce, encode, store, modify, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse the Video, name, and biographical material including, but not limited to, all materials submitted in connection with the Video in any and all media, throughout the world, and in any manner, for trade, advertising, promotional, commercial, or any other purposes without further review, notice, approval, consideration, or compensation to Submitter or any third party.
Video must be the original work of the Submitter and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, right of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity.