Your opinion matters
Join NEA President Lily Eskelsen García and educators across the country in challenging the candidates to take a stand for students.
How it Works
- Take out your phone, record a video asking your question, and upload it to your favorite video sharing service or using the form below.
- Make sure these candidates are focusing on the issues that matter most to educators.
- NEA will choose the most impactful videos to use during our Presidential interview process.
- Don’t want to record? You can submit your question as text too!
- State your name, school, and position at the beginning of the video.
- Speak loudly and clearly, and if possible, use an external microphone.
- Keep it short and to the point.
- And don’t forget to hold your phone horizontally for a better framed video!
Ready? Submit your Question
Terms and Conditions
By submitting a Video, submitter hereby grants permission for the Video to be posted at strongpublicschools.org or other websites and used in press materials. Entrant agrees that Released Parties; Sponsor, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the foregoing, are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Videos by third parties. Released Parties do not guarantee the posting of any Video and may remove a posted Video at any time.
By submitting a Video, and to the extent allowed by law, you grant the Released Parties a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, unconditional and transferable license to edit, modify, cut, rearrange, add to, delete from, reproduce, encode, store, modify, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse your Video, name, and biographical material including, but not limited to, all materials submitted in connection with the Video in any and all media, throughout the world, and in any manner, for trade, advertising, promotional, commercial, or any other purposes without further review, notice, approval, consideration, or compensation to entrant or any third party.