Don't just be heard, be seen
We want YOU to enter NEA’s Strong Public Schools 2020 poster contest. Watch this short video for guidelines and contest rules.
Got creative chops? Show off your talent and your support for students by sharing your original poster design with other educators who use their voices and their vote for public education. If your poster wins the most votes, you can win a prize!
How to enter
Visit strongpublicschools.org between 12:00 a.m. ET, April 15, 2019, and May 31, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. and follow the instructions to complete the entry form and upload an original poster art design that inspires educators to vote in the 2020 election. Your design must be:
- submitted as a high-resolution Photoshop, InDesign, PDF, or image file
- sized at 11″ by 17″
- no more than 50MB in file size
- limited to eight or fewer colors.
Rules & eligibility
To be considered, your entry must not:
- defame, misrepresent, or contain disparaging remarks about other people or companies
- contain trademarks or logos (NEA logos are okay! Download here.)
- contain any personally identifiable information such as names, URLs, or email addresses
- contain copyrighted materials owned by others
- include the name or likeness of any person, including public figures.
This contest is open to legal residents of the United States and Washington, D.C., who are 18 years of age or older and current NEA members in good standing. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
Voting & prizes
Six finalist entries will be posted at strongpublicschools.org for public voting to take place from 12:00 p.m. ET on June 3, 2019, to 11:59 p.m. ET July 6, 2019.
First place: $2,500 awarded to the winner and a donation of $500 in art supplies awarded to the winner’s school.
Second place: $1,000.
Third place: $500 awarded in the form of a check.
Winners will be announced on or around July 7, 2019.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
No Purchase Necessary To Enter Or Win. Contest entry period begins 4/15/19 at 12:00 a.m. ET, and ends 5/31/19 at 5:00 p.m. ET. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. states & D.C., 18+ who are current NEA members in good standing. Void where prohibited. Subject to Official Rules, available at strongpublicschools.org. Sponsor: National Education Association, 1201 16th Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20036.