Student Voter Commitment Card
CALLING ON ALL COLLEGE STUDENTS
They say young people don’t care about politics.
They say young people take everything for granted.
They say young people are not going to vote.
This is our chance to prove them wrong!
In this election, young people will be one of the largest voting blocks in the country.
In this election, we have the power to decide who will stand up and fight for us.
In this election, we will show up to the polls in record numbers.
Pledge to participate in the 2012 Elections by completing this Voter Commitment Card.
Join fellow college students from across the country to mobilize, engage and speak up on the issues that matter most to you.
Show your commitment today and Let’s Get It Started!
Educators have witnessed for far too long the fear and distress our broken immigration system has caused our students, their families and our communities. On April 10th, they rallied with thousands of others to demand that Congress approve commonsense imm See More ›
What We're Reading
- 05/13/2013 "Immigration Bill: What Happens to Youngest Undocumented Children?" – Education Week
- 05/14/2013 "Head Start Centers Feeling 'Sequester' Pain" - Education Week
- 05/14/2013 "Unified Backlash to Education Mandates Grows, Spreads" – Education Opportunity Network
- 05/15/2013 "Coalition pension remedy (SB 2404) is fair, effective, and constitutional’" – Daily Herald
- 05/15/2013 "Sequestration Forces Cuts to National Social Studies Tests" – Education Week