CALLING ON ALL COLLEGE STUDENTS
They say young people don’t care about politics.
They say young people take everything for granted.
They say young people are not going to vote.
This is our chance to prove them wrong!
In this election, young people will be one of the largest voting blocks in the country.
In this election, we have the power to decide who will stand up and fight for us.
In this election, we will show up to the polls in record numbers.
Pledge to participate in the 2012 Elections by completing this Voter Commitment Card.
Join fellow college students from across the country to mobilize, engage and speak up on the issues that matter most to you.
Show your commitment today and Let’s Get It Started!
What We're Reading
- 04/04/2014 "The cause he died for" – by Secretary of Labor Thomas Perez, via Huffington Post
- 04/08/2014 "Explosive Charge: Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel diverted $55M from public pensions into hotel his big donor bought stock in" — Pando.com
- 04/09/2014 "$200M prekindergarten plan unveiled in Connecticut" – Boston Globe
- 04/14/2014 "States Crack Down on For-Profit Colleges, Student Loan Industry" – Stateline
- 04/17/2014 BREAKING: NJ Gov. Christie's investment chief has big financial ties to firm that got $300M in cash from public pensions–Pando.com