CALLING ON ALL COLLEGE STUDENTS
They say young people don’t care about politics.
They say young people take everything for granted.
They say young people are not going to vote.
This is our chance to prove them wrong!
In this election, young people will be one of the largest voting blocks in the country.
In this election, we have the power to decide who will stand up and fight for us.
In this election, we will show up to the polls in record numbers.
Pledge to participate in the 2012 Elections by completing this Voter Commitment Card.
Join fellow college students from across the country to mobilize, engage and speak up on the issues that matter most to you.
Show your commitment today and Let’s Get It Started!
What We're Reading
- 01/30/2014 "State pension obligations can be crushing but corporate welfare cost more" – Washington Post
- 02/05/2014 "Colorado poll: Majority favor allowing staff to carry guns in school" — The Denver Post
- 02/06/2014 "Trust Minnesotans, not outside franchises, on school reform" – Star Tribune
- 02/18/2014 "States sued over education funding" – Stateline
- 02/28/2014 "Prezi And Adobe Join Obama’s ConnectED Tech Initiative For US Classrooms" – TechCrunch