CALLING ON ALL COLLEGE STUDENTS
They say young people don’t care about politics.
They say young people take everything for granted.
They say young people are not going to vote.
This is our chance to prove them wrong!
In this election, young people will be one of the largest voting blocks in the country.
In this election, we have the power to decide who will stand up and fight for us.
In this election, we will show up to the polls in record numbers.
Pledge to participate in the 2012 Elections by completing this Voter Commitment Card.
Join fellow college students from across the country to mobilize, engage and speak up on the issues that matter most to you.
Show your commitment today and Let’s Get It Started!
What We're Reading
- 07/01/2014 "Nutrition Group Lobbies Against Healthier School Meals It Sought, Citing Cost" –NYT
- 07/06/2014 "Teachers threaten to derail Wi-Fi push" – The Hill
- 07/07/2014 "ALEC Politicians Caught Plagiarizing ALEC Bill, Drafting Error and All" – PR Watch
- 07/13/2014 "Teachers — and taxpayers — need the protections tenure offers" – Grand Forks Herald
- 07/18/2014 "New Kansas school finance law is a mixed blessing for teachers" – The Kansas City Star