Student Voter Commitment Card
CALLING ON ALL COLLEGE STUDENTS
They say young people don’t care about politics.
They say young people take everything for granted.
They say young people are not going to vote.
This is our chance to prove them wrong!
In this election, young people will be one of the largest voting blocks in the country.
In this election, we have the power to decide who will stand up and fight for us.
In this election, we will show up to the polls in record numbers.
Pledge to participate in the 2012 Elections by completing this Voter Commitment Card.
Join fellow college students from across the country to mobilize, engage and speak up on the issues that matter most to you.
Show your commitment today and Let’s Get It Started!
A retired teacher from El Paso shares the importance of voting, no matter what age. See More ›
What We're Reading
- 05/21/2013 "Indiana School Board Association reps decry level of state funding for public education" – The Times of Northwest Indiana
- 05/21/2013 "Pension vote puts some House Republicans in awkward position" - Tampa Bay Times
- 05/21/2013 "Teachers earn pensions" – AZ Central
- 05/22/2013 "Teachers: Heroes in a crisis–but otherwise under fire’" – MSNBC
- 5/22/13 "The courage of teachers" --CNN Opinion