Pledge to vote on behalf of students and public schools!
I pledge to vote for pro-public education candidates committed to:
- Funding neighborhood schools and critical programs that serve our most vulnerable students.
- Fighting efforts to privatize or close the public schools families rely on.
- Restoring the focus on teaching and learning, not high-stakes tests and punishing struggling schools.
- Ensuring access to high-quality early childhood education for all of our littlest learners.
- Commonsense student loan reforms that would allow all hard-working students to pursue higher education.
- Fairness for working families, including wages that keep families out of poverty.
We applaud you for committing to vote in the midterm elections this fall! There’s even more you can do: Help other voters who care about public education and students make sure they are registered, know where their polling station is located, and get out to vote, too.
Keep up with news about education in the election–check out our EdVotes Election 2014 page.
Need help finding your polling place or election hours?
Simply fill in your address below to get all the information you need to cast your ballot this November 4!