DAY OF ACTION FOR GREAT PUBLIC SCHOOLS
MONDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2013
On December 9th, educators, parents, community organizations and students are joining forces around the country to ensure quality public schools that are community led and student centered.
Want to get involved?
Simply input your zip code in the form above to find a local event in your area!
For more information, visit the Our Schools website.
What We're Reading
- 06/04/2015 "The E-Rate Overhaul in 4 Easy Charts" – Education Week
- 06/11/2015 "‘The Koch brothers and the Republican Party go to war — with each other" – Yahoo
- 06/24/2015 "Education groups to Congress: Please get rid of No Child Left Behind, already" – Washington Post
- 06/29/2015 "Chris Christie Slashed Education Funding, But He's Announcing His Presidential Bid At A Public School" – Huffington Post
- 06/29/2015 "Colorado Court Rules Use of Public Funds for Private Schools Is Unconstitutional" – New York Times