DAY OF ACTION FOR GREAT PUBLIC SCHOOLS
MONDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2013
On December 9th, educators, parents, community organizations and students are joining forces around the country to ensure quality public schools that are community led and student centered.
Want to get involved?
Simply input your zip code in the form above to find a local event in your area!
For more information, visit the Our Schools website.
What We're Reading
- 11/18/2014 "Degrees Not Debt" – Huffington Post
- 11/24/2014 "Court rules Michigan has no responsibility to provide quality public education" – The Michigan Citizen
- 12/08/2014 "Singularly Bad Idea: Wall Street Taking Over Public Education" – Huffington Post
- 12/10/2014 "Obama announces $1 billion investment for early childhood education" – PBS Newshour
- 12/15/2014 "A teacher’s open letter to Congress: What kids need two years after Sandy Hook" – Washington Post