DAY OF ACTION FOR GREAT PUBLIC SCHOOLS
MONDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2013
On December 9th, educators, parents, community organizations and students are joining forces around the country to ensure quality public schools that are community led and student centered.
Want to get involved?
Simply input your zip code in the form above to find a local event in your area!
For more information, visit the Our Schools website.
What We're Reading
- 11/03/2014 "Five Common Voter Suppression Tactics To Watch Out For" – The Nation
- 11/13/2014 "How A Disgraced College Chain Trapped Its Students In Poverty" – Buzzfeed
- 11/18/2014 "Congress Sends Bi-Partisan Child Care Bill to President's Desk" – CNBC
- 11/18/2014 "Degrees Not Debt" – Huffington Post
- 11/24/2014 "Court rules Michigan has no responsibility to provide quality public education" – The Michigan Citizen