DAY OF ACTION FOR GREAT PUBLIC SCHOOLS
MONDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2013
On December 9th, educators, parents, community organizations and students are joining forces around the country to ensure quality public schools that are community led and student centered.
Want to get involved?
Simply input your zip code in the form above to find a local event in your area!
For more information, visit the Our Schools website.
What We're Reading
- 10/14/2015 "Clinton And Sanders Promise 'Free' College Tuition At Democrats' Debate" – Forbes
- 10/21/2015 "REPORT: Charter school budgets are a 'black hole' of public information" – Salt Lake Tribune
- 10/30/2015 "Paul Singer, Influential Billionaire, Throws Support to Marco Rubio for President" – New Times
- 11/04/2015 "Clinton proposes $12 federal minimum wage" – Washington Post
- 12/17/2015 "Critics: Governor’s school takeover district represents disinvestment in public education"–AJC