A student’s chances for success should not depend on living in the right zip code, winning a charter lottery, or affording private school. Every child deserves access to a system of publicly funded, equitable and democratically controlled public schools. When we short-change some students, we short-change our nation as a whole.
If we’re serious about every child’s future, let’s get serious about doing what works. This means working at the local, state and federal levels to ensure all students have more one-on-one attention, inviting classrooms, and a well-rounded curriculum.
Sign the pledge
Our schools belong to all of us: the students who learn in them, the parents who support them, the educators and staff who work in them and the communities that they anchor. Sign the pledge, and together, we will work to make this vision of public education a reality.
I pledge to:
- Stand up for strong public schools that create opportunity for all students
- Fight to help ensure all students have a well-rounded education
- Support legislation that aims to create more one-on-one learning time for students
Stand up for opportunity for all students. Sign the pledge and together we can make our vision of public education a reality.
Simply fill out the form the form below to sign the pledge and get subscribed to emails from Education Votes!
- Join the tens of thousands of educators who have taken the Bully Free It Starts with ME pledge.
- Sign the pledge, and together, we will work to make this vision of public education a reality.