- Commenting on Education Votes is a privilege, not a right. Your account may be suspended or deleted at anytime, for any reason, by the Education Votes staff.
- Inappropriate language and personal attacks will not be tolerated and will result in all previous comments being deleted and the immediate suspension of your commenting privileges.
- We do not share the information you’ve given us with unaffiliated groups without your explicit permission.
- We will not make any of your personal information publicly available, but we may transmit it to members of Congress and to the President as part of a petition or lobbying effort.
- All comments become the property of Education Votes and the National Education Association and may be used in NEA/EdVotes press releases, publications and advertising. Your personal identifying information will never be associated with your comments unless you provide us with express permission to do so.
What We're Reading
- 07/02/2015 "Scott Walker to announce White House run on July 13" – Politico
- 07/06/2015 "‘Senate poised to take up education bill" – USA Today
- 07/21/2015 "Health Care Tax Faces United Opposition From Labor and Employers" – New York Times
- 07/22/2015 "Education Groups to Leaders in Congress: Get ESEA Rewrite Over Finish Line" – Education Week
- 07/25/2015 "ALEC Confidential: Tales from Inside the San Diego Meeting" – Sand Diego Free Press