- Commenting on Education Votes is a privilege, not a right. Your account may be suspended or deleted at anytime, for any reason, by the Education Votes staff.
- Inappropriate language and personal attacks will not be tolerated and will result in all previous comments being deleted and the immediate suspension of your commenting privileges.
- We do not share the information you’ve given us with unaffiliated groups without your explicit permission.
- We will not make any of your personal information publicly available, but we may transmit it to members of Congress and to the President as part of a petition or lobbying effort.
- All comments become the property of Education Votes and the National Education Association and may be used in NEA/EdVotes press releases, publications and advertising. Your personal identifying information will never be associated with your comments unless you provide us with express permission to do so.
What We're Reading
- 03/13/2015 "For National Education Association leader, the answer is more funding, not testing" – The Statesman (Austin)
- 03/17/2015 "Tests Have Become a Substitute for Real Learning" – US News (by NEA Pres Lily Eskelsen Garcia)
- 03/18/2015 "‘Meckley resigns as recovery officer for York, PA schools" – York Daily Record
- 03/24/2015 "California charter schools vulnerable to fraud, report says" – Washington Post
- 04/13/2015 "NEA: No Child Left Behind rewrite doesn’t level the playing field" – Washington Post