- Commenting on Education Votes is a privilege, not a right. Your account may be suspended or deleted at anytime, for any reason, by the Education Votes staff.
- Inappropriate language and personal attacks will not be tolerated and will result in all previous comments being deleted and the immediate suspension of your commenting privileges.
- We do not share the information you’ve given us with unaffiliated groups without your explicit permission.
- We will not make any of your personal information publicly available, but we may transmit it to members of Congress and to the President as part of a petition or lobbying effort.
- All comments become the property of Education Votes and the National Education Association and may be used in NEA/EdVotes press releases, publications and advertising. Your personal identifying information will never be associated with your comments unless you provide us with express permission to do so.
What We're Reading
- 11/18/2014 "Degrees Not Debt" – Huffington Post
- 11/24/2014 "Court rules Michigan has no responsibility to provide quality public education" – The Michigan Citizen
- 12/08/2014 "Singularly Bad Idea: Wall Street Taking Over Public Education" – Huffington Post
- 12/10/2014 "Obama announces $1 billion investment for early childhood education" – PBS Newshour
- 12/15/2014 "A teacher’s open letter to Congress: What kids need two years after Sandy Hook" – Washington Post