- Commenting on Education Votes is a privilege, not a right. Your account may be suspended or deleted at anytime, for any reason, by the Education Votes staff.
- Inappropriate language and personal attacks will not be tolerated and will result in all previous comments being deleted and the immediate suspension of your commenting privileges.
- We do not share the information you’ve given us with unaffiliated groups without your explicit permission.
- We will not make any of your personal information publicly available, but we may transmit it to members of Congress and to the President as part of a petition or lobbying effort.
- All comments become the property of Education Votes and the National Education Association and may be used in NEA/EdVotes press releases, publications and advertising. Your personal identifying information will never be associated with your comments unless you provide us with express permission to do so.
What We're Reading
- 07/01/2014 "Harris v. Quinn Symposium: Abood and the limits of cognitive dissonance '" – SCOTUSBlog.com
- 07/01/2014 "Nutrition Group Lobbies Against Healthier School Meals It Sought, Citing Cost" –NYT
- 07/06/2014 "Teachers threaten to derail Wi-Fi push" – The Hill
- 07/07/2014 "ALEC Politicians Caught Plagiarizing ALEC Bill, Drafting Error and All" – PR Watch
- 07/13/2014 "Teachers — and taxpayers — need the protections tenure offers" – Grand Forks Herald