- Commenting on Education Votes is a privilege, not a right. Your account may be suspended or deleted at anytime, for any reason, by the Education Votes staff.
- Inappropriate language and personal attacks will not be tolerated and will result in all previous comments being deleted and the immediate suspension of your commenting privileges.
- We do not share the information you’ve given us with unaffiliated groups without your explicit permission.
- We will not make any of your personal information publicly available, but we may transmit it to members of Congress and to the President as part of a petition or lobbying effort.
- All comments become the property of Education Votes and the National Education Association and may be used in NEA/EdVotes press releases, publications and advertising. Your personal identifying information will never be associated with your comments unless you provide us with express permission to do so.
What We're Reading
- 04/13/2015 "NEA: No Child Left Behind rewrite doesn’t level the playing field" – Washington Post
- 05/04/2015 "Is Testing Students the Answer to America’s Education Woes?" – New York Times
- 05/17/2015 "Scott Walker Doubles Down on Ronald Reagan Firing Air Traffic Controllers" – Bloomberg Politics
- 05/19/2015 "‘Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders Lean In On Debt-Free College" – Huffington Post
- 05/21/2015 "Labor rides a building backlash" – Washington Post