- Commenting on Education Votes is a privilege, not a right. Your account may be suspended or deleted at anytime, for any reason, by the Education Votes staff.
- Inappropriate language and personal attacks will not be tolerated and will result in all previous comments being deleted and the immediate suspension of your commenting privileges.
- We do not share the information you’ve given us with unaffiliated groups without your explicit permission.
- We will not make any of your personal information publicly available, but we may transmit it to members of Congress and to the President as part of a petition or lobbying effort.
- All comments become the property of Education Votes and the National Education Association and may be used in NEA/EdVotes press releases, publications and advertising. Your personal identifying information will never be associated with your comments unless you provide us with express permission to do so.
What We're Reading
- 09/12/2013 "Exclusive: The Koch brothers' secret bank" – Politico
- 09/13/13 "Unfazed by Colorado recalls, California lawmakers press on with gun-control bills" – San Jose Mercury News
- 09/13/2013 "Poll: Majority of Teachers Support Common Core" – U.S. News and World Report
- 09/17/2013 "Voucher schools need report cards, too" – Wisconsin State Journal
- 09/18/2013 "Did This Little Election Strike a Big Blow to Education Reform?" – The Atlantic