- Commenting on Education Votes is a privilege, not a right. Your account may be suspended or deleted at anytime, for any reason, by the Education Votes staff.
- Inappropriate language and personal attacks will not be tolerated and will result in all previous comments being deleted and the immediate suspension of your commenting privileges.
- We do not share the information you’ve given us with unaffiliated groups without your explicit permission.
- We will not make any of your personal information publicly available, but we may transmit it to members of Congress and to the President as part of a petition or lobbying effort.
- All comments become the property of Education Votes and the National Education Association and may be used in NEA/EdVotes press releases, publications and advertising. Your personal identifying information will never be associated with your comments unless you provide us with express permission to do so.
What We're Reading
- 09/25/2014 "200,000 in Va. may lack proper ID needed to vote" – The Washington Post
- 09/25/2014 "G.O.P. Error Reveals Donors and the Price of Access" – New York Times
- 10/10/2014 "Raising the minimum wage is common sense" – USA Today
- 10/31/2014 " Voting rights groups to monitor elections" – The Clarion-Ledger
- 11/03/2014 "Five Common Voter Suppression Tactics To Watch Out For" – The Nation