- Commenting on Education Votes is a privilege, not a right. Your account may be suspended or deleted at anytime, for any reason, by the Education Votes staff.
- Inappropriate language and personal attacks will not be tolerated and will result in all previous comments being deleted and the immediate suspension of your commenting privileges.
- We do not share the information you’ve given us with unaffiliated groups without your explicit permission.
- We will not make any of your personal information publicly available, but we may transmit it to members of Congress and to the President as part of a petition or lobbying effort.
- All comments become the property of Education Votes and the National Education Association and may be used in NEA/EdVotes press releases, publications and advertising. Your personal identifying information will never be associated with your comments unless you provide us with express permission to do so.
What We're Reading
- 02/06/2014 "Trust Minnesotans, not outside franchises, on school reform" – Star Tribune
- 02/18/2014 "States sued over education funding" – Stateline
- 02/28/2014 "Prezi And Adobe Join Obama’s ConnectED Tech Initiative For US Classrooms" – TechCrunch
- 03/03/2014 "US Sen. Mark Begich: Alasaka public money for Alaska public schools" – Associated Press
- 03/08/2014 "Dispute Erupts Over School Reform in Newark, NJ" — Associated Press