- Commenting on Education Votes is a privilege, not a right. Your account may be suspended or deleted at anytime, for any reason, by the Education Votes staff.
- Inappropriate language and personal attacks will not be tolerated and will result in all previous comments being deleted and the immediate suspension of your commenting privileges.
- We do not share the information you’ve given us with unaffiliated groups without your explicit permission.
- We will not make any of your personal information publicly available, but we may transmit it to members of Congress and to the President as part of a petition or lobbying effort.
- All comments become the property of Education Votes and the National Education Association and may be used in NEA/EdVotes press releases, publications and advertising. Your personal identifying information will never be associated with your comments unless you provide us with express permission to do so.
What We're Reading
- 08/19/2015 "2016 Presidential Candidate Comparison" – National Education Association
- 09/16/2015 "Right to work is wrong" – St. Louis American (by state Sen. Jamilah Nasheed)
- 09/22/2015 "Scott Walker’s Exit Shows Limits of ‘Super PAC’ Money Model" – New York Times
- 09/30/2015 "Clinton to call for nixing ‘Cadillac Tax’ on health plans under Obamacare" – Washington Post
- 09/30/2015 "Governors, Teachers Unions to Congress: Fix NCLB" – US News