- Commenting on Education Votes is a privilege, not a right. Your account may be suspended or deleted at anytime, for any reason, by the Education Votes staff.
- Inappropriate language and personal attacks will not be tolerated and will result in all previous comments being deleted and the immediate suspension of your commenting privileges.
- We do not share the information you’ve given us with unaffiliated groups without your explicit permission.
- We will not make any of your personal information publicly available, but we may transmit it to members of Congress and to the President as part of a petition or lobbying effort.
- All comments become the property of Education Votes and the National Education Association and may be used in NEA/EdVotes press releases, publications and advertising. Your personal identifying information will never be associated with your comments unless you provide us with express permission to do so.
What We're Reading
- 06/04/2015 "The E-Rate Overhaul in 4 Easy Charts" – Education Week
- 06/11/2015 "‘The Koch brothers and the Republican Party go to war — with each other" – Yahoo
- 06/24/2015 "Education groups to Congress: Please get rid of No Child Left Behind, already" – Washington Post
- 06/29/2015 "Chris Christie Slashed Education Funding, But He's Announcing His Presidential Bid At A Public School" – Huffington Post
- 06/29/2015 "Colorado Court Rules Use of Public Funds for Private Schools Is Unconstitutional" – New York Times