- Commenting on Education Votes is a privilege, not a right. Your account may be suspended or deleted at anytime, for any reason, by the Education Votes staff.
- Inappropriate language and personal attacks will not be tolerated and will result in all previous comments being deleted and the immediate suspension of your commenting privileges.
- We do not share the information you’ve given us with unaffiliated groups without your explicit permission.
- We will not make any of your personal information publicly available, but we may transmit it to members of Congress and to the President as part of a petition or lobbying effort.
- All comments become the property of Education Votes and the National Education Association and may be used in NEA/EdVotes press releases, publications and advertising. Your personal identifying information will never be associated with your comments unless you provide us with express permission to do so.
What We're Reading
- 09/30/2015 "Governors, Teachers Unions to Congress: Fix NCLB" – US News
- 10/14/2015 "Clinton And Sanders Promise 'Free' College Tuition At Democrats' Debate" – Forbes
- 10/21/2015 "REPORT: Charter school budgets are a 'black hole' of public information" – Salt Lake Tribune
- 10/30/2015 "Paul Singer, Influential Billionaire, Throws Support to Marco Rubio for President" – New Times
- 11/04/2015 "Clinton proposes $12 federal minimum wage" – Washington Post