- Commenting on Education Votes is a privilege, not a right. Your account may be suspended or deleted at anytime, for any reason, by the Education Votes staff.
- Inappropriate language and personal attacks will not be tolerated and will result in all previous comments being deleted and the immediate suspension of your commenting privileges.
- We do not share the information you’ve given us with unaffiliated groups without your explicit permission.
- We will not make any of your personal information publicly available, but we may transmit it to members of Congress and to the President as part of a petition or lobbying effort.
- All comments become the property of Education Votes and the National Education Association and may be used in NEA/EdVotes press releases, publications and advertising. Your personal identifying information will never be associated with your comments unless you provide us with express permission to do so.
What We're Reading
- 05/01/2016 "How charter schools are dodging Colorado laws" – Colorado Independent
- 05/04/2016 "What Donald Trump Has Said About Education" – EdWeek
- 05/06/2016 "How hedge funders spurred the pro-charter political network" – American Prospect
- 05/10/2016 "Answer Sheet Judge calls evaluation of N.Y. teacher ‘arbitrary’ and ‘capricious’ in case against new U.S. secretary of education" – Washington Post
- 05/11/2016 "Fact-Checkers And Education Writers Were Never Fooled By Trump’s Education Lies" – Media Matters