- Commenting on Education Votes is a privilege, not a right. Your account may be suspended or deleted at anytime, for any reason, by the Education Votes staff.
- Inappropriate language and personal attacks will not be tolerated and will result in all previous comments being deleted and the immediate suspension of your commenting privileges.
- We do not share the information you’ve given us with unaffiliated groups without your explicit permission.
- We will not make any of your personal information publicly available, but we may transmit it to members of Congress and to the President as part of a petition or lobbying effort.
- All comments become the property of Education Votes and the National Education Association and may be used in NEA/EdVotes press releases, publications and advertising. Your personal identifying information will never be associated with your comments unless you provide us with express permission to do so.
What We're Reading
- 04/07/2016 "Washington Education Association to join challenge to new charter school law in court" – Fox 13
- 04/08/2016 "Snyder sued over Michigan emergency district management" – Education Dive
- 04/12/2016 "The Trump Effect: The Impact of the Presidential Campaign on Our Nation's Schools" – Southern Poverty Law Center
- 04/15/2016 "Eisenhower teacher to meet Secretary of Education on behalf of undocumented students" – Chicago Tribune
- 04/17/2016 "California Virtual Academies: Is online charter school network cashing in on failure?" – Mercury News