- Commenting on Education Votes is a privilege, not a right. Your account may be suspended or deleted at anytime, for any reason, by the Education Votes staff.
- Inappropriate language and personal attacks will not be tolerated and will result in all previous comments being deleted and the immediate suspension of your commenting privileges.
- We do not share the information you’ve given us with unaffiliated groups without your explicit permission.
- We will not make any of your personal information publicly available, but we may transmit it to members of Congress and to the President as part of a petition or lobbying effort.
- All comments become the property of Education Votes and the National Education Association and may be used in NEA/EdVotes press releases, publications and advertising. Your personal identifying information will never be associated with your comments unless you provide us with express permission to do so.
What We're Reading
- 04/04/2014 "Documents released in open records lawsuit show lobbying group (ALEC) pulling legislators' strings" – Wisconsin State Journal
- 04/04/2014 "The cause he died for" – by Secretary of Labor Thomas Perez, via Huffington Post
- 04/08/2014 "Explosive Charge: Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel diverted $55M from public pensions into hotel his big donor bought stock in" — Pando.com
- 04/09/2014 "$200M prekindergarten plan unveiled in Connecticut" – Boston Globe
- 04/14/2014 "States Crack Down on For-Profit Colleges, Student Loan Industry" – Stateline