- Commenting on Education Votes is a privilege, not a right. Your account may be suspended or deleted at anytime, for any reason, by the Education Votes staff.
- Inappropriate language and personal attacks will not be tolerated and will result in all previous comments being deleted and the immediate suspension of your commenting privileges.
- We do not share the information you’ve given us with unaffiliated groups without your explicit permission.
- We will not make any of your personal information publicly available, but we may transmit it to members of Congress and to the President as part of a petition or lobbying effort.
- All comments become the property of Education Votes and the National Education Association and may be used in NEA/EdVotes press releases, publications and advertising. Your personal identifying information will never be associated with your comments unless you provide us with express permission to do so.
What We're Reading
- 02/14/2015 "More than 500 researchers sign NCLB (ESEA) letter to Congress: stop test-focused reforms" – Washington Post
- 02/17/2015 "Jeb Bush’s school failed" – Miami Herald
- 02/19/2015 "President Obama gives IL anti-union gov. cold shoulder, stands up for unions" – Associated Press
- 02/20/2015 "First Lady: Education Is Most Important Civil Rights Issue" – Associated Press
- 02/24/2015 "‘Even Better Than a Tax Cut" – New York Times