Take Action Email your elected officials and tell them to keep student loan interest rates from doubling. Take Action ESPs deserve respect too! Sign the petition in support of a National Classified School Employee of the Year award.
Last updated December 30, 2012
- Commenting on Education Votes is a privilege, not a right. Your account may be suspended or deleted at anytime, for any reason, by the Education Votes staff.
- Inappropriate language and personal attacks will not be tolerated and will result in all previous comments being deleted and the immediate suspension of your commenting privileges.
- We do not share the information you’ve given us with unaffiliated groups without your explicit permission.
- We will not make any of your personal information publicly available, but we may transmit it to members of Congress and to the President as part of a petition or lobbying effort.
- All comments become the property of Education Votes and the National Education Association and may be used in NEA/EdVotes press releases, publications and advertising. Your personal identifying information will never be associated with your comments unless you provide us with express permission to do so.
A retired teacher from El Paso shares the importance of voting, no matter what age. See More ›
What We're Reading
- 05/15/2013 "Coalition pension remedy (SB 2404) is fair, effective, and constitutional’" – Daily Herald
- 05/15/2013 "Sequestration Forces Cuts to National Social Studies Tests" – Education Week
- 05/21/2013 "Indiana School Board Association reps decry level of state funding for public education" – The Times of Northwest Indiana
- 05/21/2013 "Pension vote puts some House Republicans in awkward position" - Tampa Bay Times
- 05/21/2013 "Teachers earn pensions" – AZ Central