Education Votes engages and recruits activists in the fight for public education, higher education and strengthening the middle class. Readers will find timely coverage of state and national politics, legislation and events that affect schools, and ways they can advocate for students, educators, and their communities.
For more information about the National Education Association, or to find out how you can become a member, visit NEA.org.
What We're Reading
- 10/14/2015 "Clinton And Sanders Promise 'Free' College Tuition At Democrats' Debate" – Forbes
- 10/21/2015 "REPORT: Charter school budgets are a 'black hole' of public information" – Salt Lake Tribune
- 10/30/2015 "Paul Singer, Influential Billionaire, Throws Support to Marco Rubio for President" – New Times
- 11/04/2015 "Clinton proposes $12 federal minimum wage" – Washington Post
- 12/17/2015 "Critics: Governor’s school takeover district represents disinvestment in public education"–AJC