Education Votes engages and recruits activists in the fight for public education, higher education and strengthening the middle class. Readers will find timely coverage of state and national politics, legislation and events that affect schools, and ways they can advocate for students, educators, and their communities.
For more information about the National Education Association, or to find out how you can become a member, visit NEA.org.
What We're Reading
- 04/07/2016 "Washington Education Association to join challenge to new charter school law in court" – Fox 13
- 04/08/2016 "Snyder sued over Michigan emergency district management" – Education Dive
- 04/12/2016 "The Trump Effect: The Impact of the Presidential Campaign on Our Nation's Schools" – Southern Poverty Law Center
- 04/15/2016 "Eisenhower teacher to meet Secretary of Education on behalf of undocumented students" – Chicago Tribune
- 04/17/2016 "California Virtual Academies: Is online charter school network cashing in on failure?" – Mercury News