Education Votes engages and recruits activists in the fight for public education, higher education and strengthening the middle class. Readers will find timely coverage of state and national politics, legislation and events that affect schools, and ways they can advocate for students, educators, and their communities.
For more information about the National Education Association, or to find out how you can become a member, visit NEA.org.
What We're Reading
- 07/06/2015 "‘Senate poised to take up education bill" – USA Today
- 07/21/2015 "Health Care Tax Faces United Opposition From Labor and Employers" – New York Times
- 07/22/2015 "Education Groups to Leaders in Congress: Get ESEA Rewrite Over Finish Line" – Education Week
- 07/25/2015 "ALEC Confidential: Tales from Inside the San Diego Meeting" – Sand Diego Free Press
- 07/29/2015 "Voting Rights Act: A Dream Undone" – New York Times