Education Votes engages and recruits activists in the fight for public education, higher education and strengthening the middle class. Readers will find timely coverage of state and national politics, legislation and events that affect schools, and ways they can advocate for students, educators, and their communities.
For more information about the National Education Association, or to find out how you can become a member, visit NEA.org.
What We're Reading
- 06/04/2015 "The E-Rate Overhaul in 4 Easy Charts" – Education Week
- 06/11/2015 "‘The Koch brothers and the Republican Party go to war — with each other" – Yahoo
- 06/24/2015 "Education groups to Congress: Please get rid of No Child Left Behind, already" – Washington Post
- 06/29/2015 "Chris Christie Slashed Education Funding, But He's Announcing His Presidential Bid At A Public School" – Huffington Post
- 06/29/2015 "Colorado Court Rules Use of Public Funds for Private Schools Is Unconstitutional" – New York Times