Education Votes engages and recruits activists in the fight for public education, higher education and strengthening the middle class. Readers will find timely coverage of state and national politics, legislation and events that affect schools, and ways they can advocate for students, educators, and their communities.
For more information about the National Education Association, or to find out how you can become a member, visit NEA.org.
What We're Reading
- 04/13/2015 "NEA: No Child Left Behind rewrite doesn’t level the playing field" – Washington Post
- 05/04/2015 "Is Testing Students the Answer to America’s Education Woes?" – New York Times
- 05/17/2015 "Scott Walker Doubles Down on Ronald Reagan Firing Air Traffic Controllers" – Bloomberg Politics
- 05/19/2015 "‘Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders Lean In On Debt-Free College" – Huffington Post
- 05/21/2015 "Labor rides a building backlash" – Washington Post