Join fellow education and social justice activists for the Save our Schools coalition’s People’s March for Public Education and Social Justice on July 8th at the Lincoln Memorial.
Attendees will be marching for:
- Full, equitable funding for all public schools
- Safe, racially just schools and communities
- Community leadership in public school policies
- Professional, diverse educators for all students
- Child-centered, culturally appropriate curriculum for all
- No high-stakes standardized testing
On July 8th, rallygoers will meet at the Lincoln Memorial at 10:30 for pre-rally festivities, followed by the main program and rally at noon, and a march to the White House at 2:30. Speaker include Diane Ravitch, Jesse Hagopian, Julian Vasquez Heilig and many more.