Thank you for joining Education Votes and signing the pledge to stop ALEC from selling out our kids’ education! You will receive your first Education Votes email on Saturday.
Share the pledge with your friends and family:
If you haven’t already, you can also follow Education Votes:
To find out more about this issue, visit our ALEC topic page.
What We're Reading
- 04/07/2016 "Washington Education Association to join challenge to new charter school law in court" – Fox 13
- 04/08/2016 "Snyder sued over Michigan emergency district management" – Education Dive
- 04/12/2016 "The Trump Effect: The Impact of the Presidential Campaign on Our Nation's Schools" – Southern Poverty Law Center
- 04/15/2016 "Eisenhower teacher to meet Secretary of Education on behalf of undocumented students" – Chicago Tribune
- 04/17/2016 "California Virtual Academies: Is online charter school network cashing in on failure?" – Mercury News