Thank you for joining Education Votes and signing the pledge to stop ALEC from selling out our kids’ education! You will receive your first Education Votes email on Saturday.
Share the pledge with your friends and family:
If you haven’t already, you can also follow Education Votes:
To find out more about this issue, visit our ALEC topic page.
What We're Reading
- 1/04/2015 "Student Tuition Now Officially Pays More Than States For Public College Funding" – Huffington Post
- 1/12/2015 "Don't tinker with Md.'s charter school law" – Baltimore Sun
- 1/21/2015 "Let's Make 2015 the Year of the Whole Child" – Huffington Post
- 12/10/2014 "Obama announces $1 billion investment for early childhood education" – PBS Newshour
- 12/15/2014 "A teacher’s open letter to Congress: What kids need two years after Sandy Hook" – Washington Post