Thank you for joining Education Votes and signing the pledge to stop ALEC from selling out our kids’ education! You will receive your first Education Votes email on Saturday.
Share the pledge with your friends and family:
If you haven’t already, you can also follow Education Votes:
To find out more about this issue, visit our ALEC topic page.
What We're Reading
- 08/17/2015 "Americans' Support for Labor Unions Continues to Recover" – Gallup
- 08/19/2015 "2016 Presidential Candidate Comparison" – National Education Association
- 08/24/2015 "Skip the Scantron: Americans Are Fed Up With Standardized Testing" – Take Part
- 08/27/2015 "2015 Superintendent of the Year: High-stakes testing is the ‘fool’s gold’ of accountability" – Washington Post
- 08/27/2015 "Why Vouchers Won’t Fix Vegas Schools" – New York Times