Thank you for joining Education Votes and signing the pledge to stop ALEC from selling out our kids’ education! You will receive your first Education Votes email on Saturday.
Share the pledge with your friends and family:
If you haven’t already, you can also follow Education Votes:
To find out more about this issue, visit our ALEC topic page.
What We're Reading
- 03/12/2015 "In 23 states, richer school districts get more local funding than poorer districts" – Washington Post
- 03/13/2015 "For National Education Association leader, the answer is more funding, not testing" – The Statesman (Austin)
- 03/17/2015 "Tests Have Become a Substitute for Real Learning" – US News (by NEA Pres Lily Eskelsen Garcia)
- 03/18/2015 "‘Meckley resigns as recovery officer for York, PA schools" – York Daily Record
- 03/24/2015 "California charter schools vulnerable to fraud, report says" – Washington Post