Thank you for joining Education Votes and signing the pledge to stop ALEC from selling out our kids’ education! You will receive your first Education Votes email on Saturday.
Share the pledge with your friends and family:
If you haven’t already, you can also follow Education Votes:
To find out more about this issue, visit our ALEC topic page.
What We're Reading
- 09/11/2014 " Secret GOP poll suggests Corbett should attack teachers union for political gain" – Philadelphia City Paper
- 09/24/2014 "What Happens When Your Teacher Is a Video Game?" — The Nation
- 09/25/2014 "200,000 in Va. may lack proper ID needed to vote" – The Washington Post
- 09/25/2014 "G.O.P. Error Reveals Donors and the Price of Access" – New York Times
- 10/10/2014 "Raising the minimum wage is common sense" – USA Today