photo courtesy of fivehanks
Thank you, EdVotes followers. Your commitment to students, educators and public schools makes a differe
nce every day.
May you and your family celebrate a Thanksgiving that is about more than turkey and the trimmings. We wish you many smiles, much laughter and well-deserved rest.
Take Action ›
Sign up to receive weekly EdVotes updates. CLICK HERE ›
We at EdVotes are thankful for you and the far-flung family of education activists, some of whom are in the SlideRocket presentation below.
Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and your loved ones!
Educators have witnessed for far too long the fear and distress our broken immigration system has caused our students, their families and our communities. On April 10th, they rallied with thousands of others to demand that Congress approve commonsense imm See More ›
What We're Reading
- 05/02/2013 Detroit Schools Emergency Mgr Roberts to leave, says he was told to "blow up" & "dismantle" district – Daily Kos
- 05/08/2013 "Latino students doing their part to help reach Obama’s college goal" – VOXXI
- 05/08/2013 "Searching for answers on gun bill" - The Hill
- 05/09/2013 "Immigration bill amendment: faster legalization for ‘little Dreamers’" – VOXXI
- 05/09/2013 "New Report Exposes Show-Me Institute’s Ties to Koch Brothers Network" – Progress Missouri