The NEA Student Program is calling on all of our chapters to plan a Voter Commitment Campaign on your campus between now and the election.
We want to YOU to plan an event on campus and ask everyone you see to fill out one of our commitment cards.
All the resources you need are available right here:
- Overview of the campaign
- 10 Step Planning Guide to set up an event
- Commitment Cards
- Testimonial Form
- Side-by-Side Comparison of the Presidential Candidates: Higher Education/Healthcare/Tax Fairness/DREAM Act
- Side-by-Side Comparison: Higher Education/Healthcare/Tax Fairness
- Side-by-Side Comparison: Higher Education/Healthcare/DREAM Act
Sample student newspaper ads/palm cards:
- University of Nevada – Las Vegas student newspaper ad
- University of Toledo student newspaper ad
- Election Day palm cards for Colorado, Florida, Michigan, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Texas and Wisconsin